What Calling Features Come with AT&T U-verse® Phone Plans?
With a U-verse Voice plan, your phone can do much more than a traditional land line. It offers standard features like Voicemail, Call Waiting and Call Forwarding, but U-verse Voice also has a number of advanced features, such as:
- Call History - View all your recent calls by date and time, either through your TV or online.
- Call Screening - Allows you to only accept calls from a list of numbers you select.
- Click to Call - Return phone calls using your TV screen and remote.
- Locate Me - Simultaneously ring on up to four wireless or landline numbers when someone calls you at home.
- TV Screen Caller ID - See who is calling and get voice mail notifications on your TV screen.
Exclusive Call Forwarding
With U-verse Voice you can use Exclusive Call Forwarding, which allows you to forward up to 20 numbers to a specific number; all numbers not on your list will be forwarded straight to voicemail.
Manage Your Calling Features Online
Want to add or remove calling features? AT&T makes it simple; you can activate or deactivate most calling features by pressing a few buttons on your home phone's keypad. You can also go online at att.com/uversecentral to easily manage all your U-verse Voice features.