AT&T believes in putting your money where your mouth is—here are five different AT&T sponsorships that bring the community together with art, entertainment, and sports.
AT&T has been the presenting sponsor of the Tribeca Film Festival since 2014, and aims to make film more accessible with initiatives including the Film for All campaign which gives New Yorkers free tickets to screenings of their choice.
#ATTAthletes are sponsored to use AT&T technology to help achieve their goals and stay connected with their fans. See who’s on Team AT&T:
- First African American to become an Olympic all-around champion
- Olympic team champion in gymnastics, 2016
- Both a team and individual all-around Olympic champion, 2013
- Pro golfer with two majors wins in 2015
- Second youngest person to win a major tournament
- Named one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in 2016
- Dual sport Paralympic athlete in wheelchair basketball and alpine skiing
- First female athlete to win gold in both the summer and winter Paralympics
- Not to be held back by only two sports, she also surfs and sprint kayaks
The AT&T Performing Arts Center in Dallas, Texas is home to four venues, five resident companies, an urban park, and brings a constant flow of dance, music, theater, and opera to the area. An institution in the Dallas Arts District, the center is “one of the most technologically advanced performing arts venues in the country.”
Taylor Swift NOW
Diehard Swift fans can get exclusive access to the pop princess with Taylor Swift NOW, a video experience crafted by AT&T that features unique and never-before-seen content. This is just the beginning of a partnership between Swift and AT&T, so stay tuned for more.
AT&T sponsors sports and entertainment events all around the country—here are just a few of their major venues.
AT&T Stadium—Arlington, Texas
- Home of the Dallas Cowboys
- Holds 105,000 people and has set many records for attendance
AT&T Park—San Francisco, California
- Home of the San Francisco Giants
- One of the largest public Wi-Fi hotspots in the world
AT&T Center—San Antonio, Texas
- Hosts three sports teams + the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo
- Boasts state of the art technology after a $110 million renovation in 2015