Dial in and connect with AT&T Business phone services
Affordable solutions designed to keep up with your work flow.
AT&T Business phone packages
AT&T Business Phone Features
- Call forwarding – busy If your line is busy, the call is forwarded to a preselected number or voicemail.
- Call forwarding – variable Forward your calls to any number, including voicemail. The most flexible forwarding option.
- Caller ID Shows the caller's number and other information on your display unit before you answer.
- Caller ID with name Shows the caller's name (even if it's unlisted) on your display unit before you answer.
- Call waiting Receive a call while you're on another call. Don't miss another important call.
- Hunting Incoming calls seek an open line. If there's none, the call goes to voicemail or terminates.
- Speed dialing – 8 Program up to 8 frequently called numbers to reach your clients quickly and conveniently.
- Three-way calling Easily add a third person to a conversation to consult and make business decisions quickly.
- Voicemail forwarding Forward calls to your main voicemail box. Primarily used with hunting. Requires Basic Voicemail.
- Basic voicemail Store up to 30 voice messages for 31 days.